|NC Music Lessons.com | Connecting music teachers and students across North Carolina|
|Sign up now!|
Are you an instructor?
Interested in finding out more or signing up to be listed on NCMusicLessons.com?
Click to find out more!
|Join Our Mailing List|
Sign up for our mailing list to stay up-to-date with everything that is happening on the site and in the community.
Click to join our mailing list!
Welcome to NCMusicLessons.com!
Our goal at NCMusicLessons.com is to strengthen the culture of private music instruction in North Carolina by building an online community of professional music instructors and making it incredibly easy for students to find teachers.
Are you a music instructor?
Here’s how we help you grow your studio:
- Use easy online tools to promote your music studio
- Share photos, videos, links and other media to showcase your profile
- Grow your student base and reach out to more prospective students
- Network with other music instructors for professional development
- Gain tremendous visibility at a low cost with great service
- Review reports that tell you how well your account is performing
Are you a prospective student?
Here’s how we can help you find the ideal instructor:
- Search for music instructors by instrument and location
- Browse multiple teachers to find the best fit for you
- Review each music teacher’s bio, photos, videos, and web site
- Contact the music teachers of your choice by email or phone to get more information and set up your first lesson
Ready to get started?
Step 1: Set up your personalized account for free
With a free trial and no credit card information required, you can set up a custom page at NCMusicLessons.com and start promoting your music studio on an active, well established website today.
Step 2: Provide information about yourself and your studio
Answer a few simple questions and follow our instructions to provide prospective students information about you and your studio: photos, videos, testimonials, links to your website, Facebook account, and other easy ways to contact you.
Step 3: Engage the community and monitor your contacts
NCMusicLessons.com has over 1200 unique visitors per month, so it should be no surprise that we have helped teachers all over North Carolina grow their studios and find new students. Monthly traffic and click reports help you make sure that your profile is getting in front of prospective students and bringing you tremendous value.